Sadek and Cooper Law Offices were noticing a decent in their search rankings, a slowing of their website, and saw competitors starting to mimic their strategies – so they reached out to Argyle to help them stay top of mind before and through the pandemic.
Argyle partnered directly with the law partners of Sadek and Cooper to transform their core messaging, translating their vision to tangible brand storytelling (extended to the new Sadek and Cooper Bankruptcy website and Sadek and Cooper Family Law websites we designed/built, alongside other digital touchpoints). We worked closely to adapt the reinvigorated Brand Identity into a well-received visual language, as an authentic and leading solution for Pennsylvanian and New Jersey communities.
Through a combination of engaging content creation, ongoing search engine optimization, and better advertising strategy we have helped Sadek and Cooper stay top of mind, top of page, and thriving even through the pandemic.
- Engaging web experience decreased bounce rate by 20%
- Increased page speed by 2 seconds while keeping all on-page assets
- Site architecture that makes it more credible to crawl
- Consistent and targeted SEO content through weekly blogs
- #1 locally ranked for top 13 keywords in several locations
- Reach increase – 68% organic and 4,000% in paid (without increasing cost)
- Average 38.5% increase of quarter to quarter in engagement (6k+ engagements per quarter)
- 35% increase in follower growth in one year
- Over 2.5 Million impressions
- An increase in ad clicks of 36% for a lower than industry standard CPC
- 79% Top of page (1st to 2nd position)
- Calendar so full for Family Law practice that they stopped their free consult offer