Your creation is almost ready to meet the world!
Just a few final things to ensure we get the most out of our meeting…
- Be honest! If you don’t like something, tell us.
- Be specific. Point out what, exactly, is not working for you and why it’s not working.
- Ask why. If you aren’t sure what we were thinking, we’d love the opportunity to better explain our reasoning. Everything we have done has a purpose.
- Refer to your request submission, goals, and your vision to support thoughtful feedback.
- Relate to your audience. They should be top of mind for every decision or critique that you provide. What do they need? What will they enjoy?
- Involve everyone you know in the creative process. We work best when you alone (or a small group of decision-makers that is fully present at all meetings and touchpoints) serve as the expert on your business and its audience. Art and decisions made by committees are rarely successful. You know all those hours and work you’ve poured into envisioning your final result? Your family and friends don’t have that under their belt when critiquing!
- Take things personally. If something feels off or missing, we need to figure out why and move closer to a mutual target.
- Prescribe fixes. Instead, explain the problem and we’ll work through potential fixes, based on our research, expertise and skills.