Website Design | Brand Development | Creative Development
Social Media Management | Digital Advertising | Event Marketing
Our strategy to achieve ECGC’s goal was powered by a mixture of social media & paid advertising, email marketing, and Google Adwords. The campaign directed traffic to customized landing pages for each target audience. Argyle developed and implemented a dual strategy of targeted search and display ads. The ads promoted the event on high-traffic casino and gaming sites, which helped develop over 1 million impressions. We also ran targeted Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin ads to ECGC Facebook page affiliates and specifically targeted Facebook users. We created colorful promotional graphics and eye-catching targeted e-mails to attract and inform audiences of the event.
Additionally, Argyle directed a video crew to film the conference. The video crew conducted interviews with prominent attendees, creating original promotional content for future ECGC campaigns and solidifying the new “fun” branding of the conference.=
- +1.7 Million Impressions from Google Adwords campaign
- Social Media:
+150k Impressions on Facebook
+191k Impressions on Twitter
+51k Impressions on LinkedIn
- Increased number of registrants by 21%
- Created a strong and cohesive presence through digital and print advertising
- Email campaigns doubled registration conversions from the year before/li>
- Increased event’s credibility through growing interest of ECGC amongst prominent leaders and CEOs within the gaming industry – the Gov. of NJ is now a recurring speaker.
“Marketing done right! They listened and understood what ECGC needed and explained what changes needed to be made in order to achieve our growth goals… I have recommended Argyle to another business recently.” – Donna Vecere, Director of Marketing, ECGC