Cooper Levenson, a New Jersey-based law firm, provides its business and individual clients with an uncompromising commitment to exceptional legal services and a ‘client-first’ focus. The firm experienced extensive growth and change over the last 60 years, realizing they needed to find new ways to engage and reach out to clients. The firm was interested in increasing outreach, online impressions, and leads to continue its upward trending growth.
Website Design | Landing Page Development | SEO | Copywriting
Digital Advertising | Event Marketing
Argyle developed a social media strategy to encourage lawyers within the firm to engage with Cooper Levenson’s online audience directly. The strategy aimed to achieve four goals:
- Educate Cooper Levenson attorneys on the importance and practices of social media.
- Grow Cooper Levenson’s social user base.
- Create a digital leads funnel.
- Establish credibility to increase Cooper Levenson’s online reputation.
In addition, Argyle redeveloped the firm’s website and provided a clean, easily-navigable experience. Over time, the site will build credibility, link equity, and establish a “core demographic” of online followers.
- 318% growth in website visits in the first year.
- 5x lead call increase.
- Fast, responsive website with superior search functionality.
- An increase of engagement on social media platforms.
- Successful adoption of content creation model by law associates and partners.
“Argyle is not just a marketing firm, they are an extension of us. Simply remarkable work.”
– Donna De Carolis,