Giving Back matters.
All Philadelphia youth should have access to low-cost, high-quality, athletic opportunities that provide pathways to success both on and off the field.
Argyle provided pro bono coverage and publicity for one of the most successful season tours by the Anderson Monarchs baseball team.
Social Media Management | Public Relations | Event Marketing
Great content begets great engagement. We used social media to connect players to their potential audiences throughout the tour while covering the games to build hype. Additionally, we helped garner local and national media interest throughout the tour, resulting in a steady stream of coverage.
- Local and National coverage
- Financial support by companies like Chevrolet
- 500,000 reach on social media without paid advertising.
- 10+ media segments published.
- Featured in (logos from last case study)
“Argyle is not just a marketing firm, they are an extension of us. Simply remarkable work.”
– Donna De Carolis, Dean, The Charles D. Close School